We believe in the importance of Health and Safety for our employees and the protection of the environment during work activities.
The Management will take preventive control measures in a systematic approach in order to eliminate any potential hazards which may result in accidental loss. Advanced CAE EHS policy was established hitherto and we have committed ourselves to:
- Abide by the local government laws and applicable statutory & regulatory requirements to protect the Health & Safety of the employees.
- Establish a Risk Analysis procedure to safe guard foreseeable accidental loss to personnel and protect damage.
- Communicate EHS Policy to all levels in the company and promote awareness, support and cooperation to maintain a safe and hazard free workplace.
- Periodical auditing and reviewing of Health and Safety procedures for continuous performance improvement.
- Conserve Energy and to protect the Environment in the workplace.